GCSE Results 2019
We were delighted with our GCSE Results in 2019. The key information is provided below:
- There were 159 pupils at the end of Year 11
- Our estimated attainment 8 score is 71.08
- Our estimated progress 8 score is +0.77. This is significantly above the national average.
- 99% of students achieved a standard pass (Grade 4+) in Maths and English
- 93% of students achieved a strong pass (Grade 5+) in Maths and English
- 76% of students achieved a standard pass in the English Baccalaureate with Maths and English
- 100% of disadvantaged students achieved a standard pass in Maths and English.
- The estimated attainment 8 score for disadvantaged pupils was 67.80
- The estimated progress 8 score for disadvantaged pupils was +0.437
- 79% of all examination were A* to B grades (or 9-6)
- 22% of students achieved 10 or more 9-7 (A*-A) grades.
- 39% of all examinations were graded 9 -8 (A*).
- All students have remained in education whether at WKGS Sixth Form or at other providers.
For the press release and news story from Mrs Sargent, please visit the Latest News section. Congratulations to all of our Year 11s on their success this summer and thank you to our staff for their continued hard work and dedication.
- A Level Results 2023
- GCSE Results 2023
- A Level Results 2022
- GCSE Results 2022
- A Level Results 2019
- GCSE Results 2019
- A Level Results 2018
- GCSE Results 2018
- Exam Office