15 hours a week 11.30am-2.30pm, Term time equated pay
We currently have an opportunity for a General Catering Assistant to join our team (Sodexo Food Services & Catering). This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To ensure the prompt and efficient preparation and service of all meals to the company’s standard and to the client’s satisfaction and maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene of the Unit to the required standard in the Service Level Agreement.
- To assist in the presentation of food services, maintaining a high standard of service and hygiene. To clear and clean working areas, including equipment and utensils.
- To be a front line ambassador of Sodexo, and to project a welcoming, efficient and professional attitude to our customers at all times.
- To comply with all the legal and hygiene requirements.
- To assist as directed with all aspects of preparation and presentation of food to the company’s standards, utilising recipes from the central system and to have full knowledge of all allergen information prior to service.
- To assist at service time by serving the customers, as directed, to the company standard, including correct portion control and promote a friendly atmosphere.
- To ensure work areas and equipment are left clean.
- To assist, from time to time, at special functions, some of which may occasionally occur outside working hours.
The Ideal Candidate
- Enhanced DBS Clearance
- High team ethic and working principles
- Customer service
If interested, please contact Shaun McDonnell (firstname.lastname@example.org)